Teaming Agreement Strategy
Live Webinar with Rene Cota
JUNE 3, 2016 - 9 AM to 12 PM PST
This Course Will Give Large And Small Businesses A New Tool To Use To Compete For Government & Utility Contracts
- Date: June 3, 2016
- Time: 9 AM to 12 PM PST
- Course ID: GC 100-2
- Module: Module 1, Course 2
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Quiz: 10 Questions
- Completion Certificate: Yes
- Location: CMGU Online Worldwide Campus
- Format: Webinar
Course Price: $99Enroll Now
About This Course
Government contracting continues to become increasingly complex. Contractors are now required to have an expanded knowledge base to become an effective, efficient government contracting professional.
Completing the teaming agreement strategy class will give you a new tool for competing for government contracts. CMG Alliance University courses help open doors to government contracting opportunities by providing tools to identify, respond, and submit effective proposals. In addition we provide strategy guidance and implementation best practices.
This course covers:
- Learn how to write effective teaming agreements
- Understand the differences between teaming, subcontracting and joint venture
- Learn how to develop of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with primes
- Learn how to successfully construct a teaming agreement and pitfalls to avoid
By the end of this course, professionals will be able to:
- Identify situations where teaming is appropriate
- Construct and submit a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Navigate through requirements
- Work with primes and other contractors to construct and execute a teaming agreement
Quiz & Survey
A short 10 question electronic quiz will be emailed to students to test what you've learned and brief survey on your learning experience after you've completed the course.
Certificate of Completion
All students that complete the webinar training will receive a Certificate of Completion from CMGU sign by the President! This course can be used as credit towards earning CMGU's Master Certificate in Government Contracting and Business Essentials.
Instructor(s) for this Course
Government Contracting Instructor
Rene Cota has trained 1000's of executives, business professionals, and small business contractors. He has facilitated over $200m of government procurement business and is a United States Marine Corps Veteran. He has developed training and small business programs for PTAC (Riverside Ca.), PTAC (Los Angeles Ca.), Southern California Edison (VETS Program), LA Metropolitan Transportation Authority (DVBE Program, Mentor Protégé Program and Metro Academy) and the Department of Labor (Veterans Economic Outreach Program).
- U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
- Los Angeles Law Firm Contract Negotiations Partner
- Successful Business Entrepreneur
- Developed & Implemented Many Government Agency Training and Small Business Programs that include SC Edison, PTAC, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, DVBE Mentor Program, and Department fof Labor Veteran Economic Outreach Program.
- Facilitated over $200M of procurement business
- John K. Lopez 2016 Award Winner (Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Government Contract Consulting Firm Owner
- Over 15 years of Contract Negotiation Experience
- Mentored, Trained, and Coached 1,000’s of Professionals